Thursday, 11 February 2016

Is it too late now to say sorry~?

Assalamualaikum 

the diff at our eyebrows is just too obvious!
*give me a second* Let me count how many times I’ve updated my blog during this sem break. Nine! ^^ *oh ten including this entry!*

That’s a lot, isn’t it?

This is the last one I promise (I mean in Feb lol) - I’m gonna transform into a ‘busy bee’ once more and I have to leave my family again…hewhew

So today, I want to apologize to all my readers because I’ve been writing nothing useful here. *I'm perfectly fine, don't worry* You know it's your choice, just don't come back here if you don't want to. I won't be offended haha, I don't know who you are anyway =D oh except my followers!

I’ve always said “Just go get a diaryyyyy!” (and then end up writing here again). I'm sorry. I just really love this little space of mine. 

* * * * *

Wait a minute; I’m not supposed to say sorry, am I? I never force anyone to read this blog (except my younger sister of course), and I’m not exactly twisting your eyes to read it either. Haha can you imagine? I come to your window at night and whisper: “READ THIS BUDDY! YOU HAVE TO READ MY ENTRY, OR ELSE!” while shoving my phone and a knife at your face.

Umm no. I don’t do that, too scary... and I'm not a psycho.
So thanks if you’re still loyally following me, whoever you are. Now catch this

I've removed my blog link in insta. Suddenly feeling sooooo embarrassed XD just take a look at all the previous entries - especially those in 2013. Even 2014 & 2015!

Umm what else? Oh actually my dear readers, I really want to share every Islamic reminder and message that I receive from my contacts, so that there will be something worth reading here(at least that will make me feel less guilty pfft). But I never really get the chance to do so. Always too busy for something useful, huh? ~ ehehe ~ well no, I’m not busy.

But I have to check everything again before sharing to everyone, because I'm afraid that all the thing is actually not true. Fake. (I'm talking about hadith here). That’s why most of the messages usually stop travelling to others once they reach my phone.

You need to be very afraid about this thing. 
 Get your quran and go to surah al-Isra’ verse 36. And an-Nur verse 15.

Besides, I’m not that knowledgeable to check everything by myself, I need to see my murabbi first, and let it be known that seeing any of them is never easy. Mine only comes to uni once in a blue moon - last time she came was when she’s going to tasmi’ my al-Kahfi recitation. I tell you what; I’m already too nervous with my memorization to even remember about everything that I need to ask her hahaha >_<

Err...isn’t that just your excuse, Aliaa? Okayyyy fine..I can just message her of course. But I don’t like sending messages to someone who already has a family, it’s disturbing. Excuse again? Never mind, I’ll try. But I can’t..*ahh no but..no but..just do it*.

Oh forget it, people! I will just talk about myself. I don’t need to ask anyone about myself, do I? *innocent-head-tilt* That’s it! But there's so much things that I don't know :(

Two days left and I’m gonna break my temporary relationship with all my books. Err.. story books muehehe. Goodbye my love! We’ll continue this so-called-relationship again in July!

P/s: I think my family already sees a black cloud hanging over my head, no one tells me to do this and that anymore. Even my innocent smile scares them...duhh. My mood always resembles a tsunami whenever I’m leaving home. Shambolic to be exact. This morning I watched Frozen and bursted into tears when Olaf said 'some people are worth melting for'. Please tell me that's normal.

I'm gonna give a go for SpongeBob later. More tears then I guess I know where to go XP

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment